试卷分为第I 和第II两卷。第I 卷包含单项填空、完形填空、阅读理解和补全对话等部分，为客观性试题。第II卷包含阅读回答问题（或英译汉）、写作等部分，为主观性试题。
1. Tom often closes his eyes ______ he is thinking hard.
2. China is the place ______ silk was first made.
3. Because of the heavy rain, the game was ______ for a few days.
A. put out
B. put off
C. put up
D. put away
Mr. and Mrs. Brown were going abroad for their holiday. They had a dog called Blackie which they were very fond of, but they could not take him with them. So they had to look for a good place to leave him in 1 they were away. At last they found a place which looked after dogs when their 2 were away. They took Blackie there just before they 3 for their holiday, and sadly said good-bye to him.
At the 4 of their holiday, they got back to England very late at night. They thought the place where Blackie was staying might be 5 at that hour, so they decided to wait until the next morning before going to get him back.
The next morning Mr. Brown drove off happily to 6 Blackie. When he arrived home with the dog, he said to his wife, “Do you know, dear, I don’t think Blackie have 7 his stay very much. He barked all the
8 home in the car as if he wanted to tell me something.”
Mrs. Brown looked at the dog 9 and then answered, “You are quite right, dear. He was certainly trying to tell you something. But he wasn’t telling you that he hadn’t enjoyed his stay. He was only 10
that you were bringing the wrong dog home. This isn’t Blackie.”
1．A．since B．because C．while D．although
2．A．owners B．friends C．trainers D．parents
3．A．left B．waited C．applied D．pay
4．A．middle B．beginning C．break D．end
5．A．open B．noisy C．closed D．clean
6．A．ask B．think C．send D．collect
7．A．enjoyed B．admired C．respected D．hated
8．A．day B．way C．time D．road
9．A．quickly B．politely C．carefully D．rudely
10．A．thinking B．complaining C．guessing D．joking
答案：1. C 2. A 3. A 4. D 5. C 6. D 7. A 8. B 9. C 10. B
A famous doctor once received a little child who was badly ill. Thanks to his skill and care, his young patient got well and was soon able to get up and run about again.
The child’s mother was very much pleased and called on the doctor to thank him for what he had done for her child. “Doctor,” she said, “you have saved my little son. I don’t know how to thank you enough. I feel that money alone was not enough to repay you, so I have made this little purse with my own hands as a gift to express my thanks. I hope you will accept it.”
The doctor stood up and said coldly, “Madam, a little present like that is very nice between friends, but a doctor needs to be paid properly for what he has done.” The lady was so surprised and hurt that she could not reply for a moment. Then she said quietly, “Perhaps you will tell me how much your fee is?”
“Fifty pounds,” he answered.
The lady opened the little purse and took out four fifty-pound bank notes. She handed one of them to the doctor, and put the other three back into the purse. She put the purse into her handbag and, saying good-bye to the doctor, went out of the room.
1. The lady was thankful to the doctor because ______.
A. he had saved her life
B. he often called on her
C. he had lent her some money
D. he had saved her son’s life
2. The doctor refused the lady’s purse because he thought ______.
A. the purse was too good for him
B. the lady didn’t pay him the fee
C. the lady was not kind to him
D. the purse was not beautiful
3. How did the lady feel after hearing the doctor’s words?
4. The money in the purse was ______.
A. much more than the medical fee
B. not enough for the medical fee
C. less than 200 pounds
D. more than 200 pounds
5. How do you think the doctor would feel in the end?
A. Sorry and worried.
B. Regret and proud.
C. Sorry and regret.
D. Excited and proud.
答案：1. D 2. B 3. D 4. A 5. C
A: Hello! This is Linda speaking.
B: Hello, Linda, this is Chris, 1 ?
A: Yes, why?
B: There’s a good concert, and I’ve got two tickets. 2 .
A: That’s great! Well, 3 ?
B: 7 o’ clock. But 4 ?
A: OK. I think I can make it.
B: After the concert, we’ll go to a restaurant for supper, 5 ?
A: Wonderful! Why don’t we go to a Chinese restaurant?
B: Why not? OK, see you Friday.
A: See you then. Bye!
A. I wonder if you can go with me
B. shall we
C. which one do you prefer
D. I’d like to go to a concert
E. are you free this Friday evening
F. what time does it begin
G. how about meeting at the entrance at 6:45
答案：1. E 2. A 3. F 4. G 5. B
A. It’s too much
B. Oh, pretty good
C. He is not in
D. The same to you
E. I used to love this
F. Let me show you
G. Frankly speaking
H. It’s a pleasure
1. A: Hi, Rita. How are you?
B: ______. I got a nice part-time job last week.
2. A: Thank you very much for taking care of my mom.
3. A: Some young men are crazy about rock and roll. How about you?
B: ______, I think it’s terrible.
4. A: Have a nice weekend.
B: Thank you. ______.
5. A: Could I see Dr. Brown, please?
B: I’m sorry. ______.
答案：1. B 2. H 3. G 4. D 5. C
Often a bad dream had a happy ending. And that’s what happened to a beautiful black girl, Patricia Chance. Last Saturday Patricia was getting ready to take off from Kennedy Airport. She was flying to Spain and study there. She had spent many hours making her own clothes and saving pennies to buy shoes, books, and other things she needed. She and a friend stopped a taxi at the door of her home. They loaded the taxi with everything she was taking with her. Then they made a mistake. They left the taxi waiting while they went back upstairs for final good-byes. When they returned, the taxi was gone. All Miss Chance had was her air ticket to Spain. Everything else had been stolen by the taxi driver. People in Harlem heard what had happened. Immediately Miss Chance had four new suitcases, new clothes, and many other things. People who cared had given the bad dream a happy ending.
1. In which city did the story happen?
The story happened in Harlem.
2. Why did Patricia Chance and her friend go upstairs?
To say good-bye /For final good-byes.
3. What did Miss Chance have when she found the taxi was gone?
Her air ticket to Spain.
4. What mistake did Patricia Chance and her friend make?
Neither of them stayed in the taxi.
5. What was the happy ending of Patricia’s bad dream?
People in Harlem gave her four new suitcases, new clothes, and many other things.
In every country of the world, there are people who like to collect stamps. Young people and old people, presidents and kings collect stamps. ①It is one of the most popular hobbies in the world.
②Stamp collecting started soon after the first stamp was made. Stamp collectors soon began trading stamps with each other. ③They began to buy and sell the ones that were hard to find.
Many people collect only stamps with pictures of other places.④Some collect stamps that come from only one country. Others collect stamps that show only birds or animals. You might collect only stamps that are all the same color.
⑤No matter what kind of stamps you collect, stamp collecting can be fun.
请以“My Favorite Teacher”为题，用英文描述你最喜欢的一位老师，词数不少于60。
1. 问候与道别（Greeting and saying goodbye）
2. 引荐与介绍（Introducing oneself and others）
3. 感谢与道歉（Expressing thanks and making apologies）
4. 预约与邀请（Making appointments and invitations）
5. 祝愿与祝贺（Expressing wishes and congratulations）
6. 求助与提供帮助（Asking for and offering help）
7. 赞同与反对（Expressing agreement and disagreement）
8. 接受与拒绝（Accepting and rejecting）
9. 劝告与建议（Giving advice and making suggestions）
10. 表扬与鼓励（Praising and encouraging）
11. 指令与要求（Giving instructions and making requests）
12. 禁止与警告（Prohibiting and warning）
13. 询问与提供信息（Seeking and offering information）
14. 情感表达（Expressing feelings and emotions）
1. 个人与家庭（Personal information and family）
2. 学校生活（School life）
3. 日常生活（Daily life）
4. 休闲娱乐（Leisure and entertainment）
6. 居住环境（Living environment）
8. 科学技术（Science and technology）
10. 节日与习俗（Festivals and customs）